KREOSYM can be applied to all crops except Chenopodiaceae, Cruciferaceae (cole crops such as cabbage, cauliflower or broccoli), Fumariaceae, Cyperaceae, Commelinaceae, Urticaceae (nettles) and Poligonaceae (buckwheat, rhubarb).
- Horticultural crops: apply with a rate of 3 kg/ha from the seventh day after the transplantation in either green house, field or hydroponic.
- On strawberry: apply with a rate of 3 kg/ha, from the twentieth day after the transplantation.
- On woody crops (citrus, pome or stone fruit, tropical, subtropical, olive tree, vine and others): apply for with the beginning of the vegetation or after harvesting:
- in young plantation: 2 kg/ha
- in full working plantation: 3 kg/ha
Dissolve KREOSYM in water previous to its application in a separate container. Apply KREOSYM through irrigation system, including drip systems or another technique which ensure the proper application to soil. It is recommended to begin the irrigation process with water while adding MycoUp gradually toward the end, keeping the agitation constant. Avoid applying the product during hours of maximum sunlight.