ENHANCING ROOT DEVELOPMENT
Rapid and effective colonization in the root of the plant
Increase in the absorbtion of nutrients by the plant
Increase in the physiological activity of the plant
Positive action on the hormone balance of the plant
Increasing the absorbtion of nutrients by the plant.
KREOSYM is a biological inoculant developed in a solid substrate. KREOSYM contains a specie of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus (AMF) which possess a high grade of efficiency and biological stability under a diversity of edaphoclimatic conditions.
KREOSYM acts directly developing an intense mycorrhizal colonization of roots which promotes the root growth and thus a higher water and nutrients uptake. The result is a major vigor and yield of crops.
- Promote the plant growth and increase the yield of crops optimizing the use of water and inorganic fertilizers.
- Increased salinity and drought resistance.
- The effective mycelium network reduces the soil degradation.
- Help to increase the absorption of CO2 and its conversion to biomass.
- Because KREOSYM is a biological product, no residues are generated and it does not alter the genetic characteristics of crops.
KREOSYM can be applied to all crops except Chenopodiaceae, Cruciferaceae (cole crops such as cabbage, cauliflower or broccoli), Fumariaceae, Cyperaceae, Commelinaceae, Urticaceae (nettles) and Poligonaceae (buckwheat, rhubarb).
- Horticultural crops: apply with a rate of 3 kg/ha from the seventh day after the transplantation in either green house, field or hydroponic.
- On strawberry: apply with a rate of 3 kg/ha, from the twentieth day after the transplantation.
- On woody crops (citrus, pome or stone fruit, tropical, subtropical, olive tree, vine and others): apply for with the beginning of the vegetation or after harvesting:
- in young plantation: 2 kg/ha
- in full working plantation: 3 kg/ha
Dissolve KREOSYM in water previous to its application in a separate container. Apply KREOSYM through irrigation system, including drip systems or another technique which ensure the proper application to soil. It is recommended to begin the irrigation process with water while adding MycoUp gradually toward the end, keeping the agitation constant. Avoid applying the product during hours of maximum sunlight.
KREOSYM is not recommended to apply together with any other type of product. KREOSYM is compatible with most of the soil-applied fungicides available on the market currently.
Zero days Pre-Harvest Interval.
KREOSYM can be stored at room temperature for up to 24 months. For longer periods, store in a cool dry place in its original packaging. When handling and applying protective clothing, gloves and face masks should be worn. Wash hands after use.
Keep out of reach of children and animals. Do not store near food or feed.